Personal blog - and temporary home page until new website is finished - of writer, editor and graphic artist Christopher Mills


Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Coast City Comic Con Is Coming

My only 2013 convention appearance will be at the Coast City Comic Con, in South Portland, Maine, the weekend of November 9th and 10th. It looks to be a surprisingly "big" show for this neck of the woods, with a bunch of notable comics guests - Mike Norton, Larry Hama, Ed McGuinness, Ben Templesmith, Erik Burnham and many others - and film/TV celebrities, including most of the Mystery Science Theater 3000 cast, and a reunion of actors from the 1984 cult film Savage Streets!

I’ll have a table in the artists alley and will have copies of my comics, graphic novels and prose anthologies on hand for purchase. I’ll try to have some Gravedigger and Perils On Planet X stuff there, too. Hope to see you there!

5 comments:

Martin R. Thomas said...

That's cool that you're going and binging copies of your omic. Good luck!

I wouldn't hold my breath on Ben Templesmith being there... He hasn't been heard from in awhile and didn't honor his obligations on Ten Grand, which sucks because I really liked that book.

Christopher Mills said...

Well, he's on the Guest List, so we'll see.

Janus said...

"Coast City"? Will Hal Jordan or Carol Ferris be there? :)

Christopher Mills said...

You need to get out more. ;)

El Vox said...

Sounds like fun to me Chris, I always enjoy going to cons whether or not I buy anything--just being around fans of the genre is a boost for me.