Personal blog - and temporary home page until new website is finished - of writer, editor and graphic artist Christopher Mills


Thursday, June 21, 2012

Atomic Hotties: Salma Hayek

I have been in lust - and unabashedly so - with the stunning Salma Hayek ever since I saw Desperado in the theater back in 1995. Breathtakingly beautiful then, and even more so now, I consider the Mexican-born actress to be pretty much the ideal of feminine perfection. Don't try to convince me otherwise; I am unshakable in my conviction.

3 comments:

ColKillgore said...

You mention Salma Hayek and not immediately talk about Santanico Pandemonium dancing with the snake in Dusk till Dawn? I begin to doubt your convictions.

ColKG

evildm said...

Agree totally-when you dream, dream big!
She had me at "From Dusk till Dawn"

El Vox said...

I've never been of the conviction of the "more than a handful is wasted" adage. Nice pic.