Personal blog - and temporary home page until new website is finished - of writer, editor and graphic artist Christopher Mills


Monday, June 13, 2011

This Week @ The Late Show

It's that time again: another reminder that I also write regular reviews of cult, B-movie and genre DVD and Blu-Rays, and publish them over at my DVD Late Show website.

After a couple of weeks of me not feeling much like watching - never mind reviewing- movies, I'm back on my game. This week, in fact, I intend to have a minimum of two reviews posted each day, and I'm off to a good start. Today's reviews are High School Hellcats and the latest animated DC Comics super-hero film, Green Lantern: Emerald Knights. For tomorrow, I have My Gun Is Quick and Mega Python Vs Gatoroid already written and queued up.

Other recent reviews include: Queen of Blood with John Saxon, Dennis Hopper and Basil Rathbone; the new Blu-ray restoration of The Terror, with Jack Nicholson and Boris Karloff; The Dorm That Dripped Blood on Blu-ray; Lee Marvin & Oliver Reed in The Great Scout And Cathouse Thursday; Tom Selleck in Daughters of Satan; the animated adventures of Chuck Norris Karate Kommandos; the stylish film noir with Antonio Banderas, The Big Bang; Ballistica; Lynda Carter in Bobbi Jo And the Outlaw; The Bionic Woman, Season Two; The Challenge Of The Gobots; the Blu-ray remaster of Francis Coppolla's Dementia 13; and Shout! Factory's great new Eat My Dust / Grand Theft Auto double feature with Ron Howard. Check it out!

No comments: