Personal blog - and temporary home page until new website is finished - of writer, editor and graphic artist Christopher Mills


Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Wednesday Cover: Killraven

Amazing Adventures #32, cover by P. Craig Russell. My first exposure to Russell's art and Don McGregor's writing. A very dense, very bizarre comic, and when I bought it – and for several years afterward – I had no idea what it was about. It's gorgeous to look at, though.

Sorry I haven't been posting much lately; I've been squeezed painfully between several pressing deadlines, we've had some financial crises to deal with, and both Brandi and I have been battling (mostly unsuccessfully) particularly virulent strains of influenza. I feel besieged.

Spring cannot come soon enough.

1 comment:

Charles Gramlich said...

Well daylight savings time is about to get turned on so can Spring be far behind.