Personal blog - and temporary home page until new website is finished - of writer, editor and graphic artist Christopher Mills


Friday, March 13, 2009

Mugshots

A rather disreputable-looking pair, aren't they? Actually, they're Joe Staton's caricatures of me (top) and him, for the "creator bio" page of the forthcoming Femme Noir: The Dark City Diaries trade collection. I just thought you guys would get a kick out of seeing them. I sure do! In fact, that's the only caricature of me that I've ever liked!

7 comments:

Sidney said...

Those are great! Love the Victorian you.

Christopher Mills said...

I'm not Victorian! I'm a CRIMEBOSS!

:)

Paul D Brazill said...

very, very cool.

Sidney said...

OK, I can see that!

Craig Zablo said...

Very cool. I mean, really, really cool.

Michael May said...

Ha! Those are sweet!

El Vox said...

I like that too, nice touch.