Personal blog - and temporary home page until new website is finished - of writer, editor and graphic artist Christopher Mills


Tuesday, May 07, 2013

Coast City Comic Con

Well, it's a bit over four months into the year and I only have one convention appearance scheduled for 2013. Actually, that's one more than I usually have, so that's not too bad.

I’m currently planning to attend the Coast City Comic Con, in South Portland, Maine, the weekend of November 9th and 10th. I’ll have a table in the artists alley; I don’t know if they’ll be advertising me as a guest or not (I’m guessing not). I’ll have copies of my comics, graphic novels and prose anthologies on hand for purchase. I’ll probably have some Gravedigger and Perils On Planet X stuff there, too.

If there’s a BangPop show in Bangor this year (it’s been cancelled two years in a  row, so I’m not optimistic), I’ll probably be there, too.

No comments: