Personal blog - and temporary home page until new website is finished - of writer, editor and graphic artist Christopher Mills


Monday, October 31, 2011

31 Days Has October: Anniversary

Early in the movie The Crow, a character asks, "Who the f*ck gets married on Halloween?" Well, my wife and I tied the hangman's knot eleven years ago today. It still astounds me that I found someone to marry me at all, and that she's hung around this long still surprises me. Yet, here she remains, and we're still remarkably happy. Sure, life could be better - money and medical issues cast an omnipresent pall over our day-to-day existence - but our union remains strong and passionate.

So to my beloved Brandi - and to all who chose this haunted holiday to marry -- Happy Anniversary!

1 comment:

Rip Jagger said...

Congratulations!

Staying happily married in the modern world is quite a challenge. My wife and I have been able to do it, and I'm glad you all have found a way.

I've enjoyed the October material. Thanks.

Rip Off