Personal blog - and temporary home page until new website is finished - of writer, editor and graphic artist Christopher Mills


Saturday, May 31, 2008

Femme Noir #3 PREVIEW

Here are the first few pages from Issue #3 of Femme Noir: The Dark City Diaries, which is currently being solicited in Diamond's PREVIEWS catalog. Orders on the first issues were low, so if you want a copy of this issue, you really should pre-order it. You'll find it at the bottom of page 206 under "Ape Entertainment," and the Diamond Order Codes are JUN083647 for Cover "A" by Joe Staton and Alfredo Lopez and JUN083648 for Cover "B" by Phil Hester (Green Arrow, Nightwing, The Irredeemable Ant-Man).

Click on the images for a bigger view:




Script & letters by yours truly, pencils by Joe Staton, inks by Horacio Ottolini, and colors by Matt Webb.

3 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

Wow, those panels are gorgeous, very detailed, and the dialogue is nice and crisp. I told the comic store guy that I wanted a standing order for every issue so I hope he has put them in.

laughingwolf said...

looks fantastic to me, chris...

Paul Bishop said...

Great pages! I reblogged over on my sites.