Personal blog - and temporary home page until new website is finished - of writer, editor and graphic artist Christopher Mills


Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Atomic Hotties: Rosario Dawson

My pick this week for Atomic Hottie is the always-smokin' Rosario Dawson. I can't honestly say that I've seen everything she's been in, but I can say that I've been impressed by both her smoldering, exotic sexiness, genuine dramatic talent - and flair for comedy - in most everything that I have seen her in. From Sin City to The Rundown to Tarantino's Death Proof and Kevin Smith's Clerk's 2, she's been a genuine pleasure to watch - and in a couple of those examples, she was the best thing about the movie.

I really need to see more of her movies....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've heard her say she is a big Star Trek fan. Which only adds to her hotness.

Craig Zablo said...

Remind me some time to tell you about when her Uncle Gus introduced my sons and I to her. She is truly a beautiful person and I'm not just talking about her looks.