Personal blog - and temporary home page until new website is finished - of writer, editor and graphic artist Christopher Mills


Sunday, June 17, 2012

New This Week at DVD Late Show...


I'm trying to get back into the reviewing groove at my DVD Late Show website. To that end, I'm aiming to post at least two new reviews a day, every day this week.

Today: I've got reviews of the Spaghetti Western Double Feature: The Grand Duel & Keoma Blu-ray, from Mill Creek Entertainment and Lancelot Link: Secret Chimp - The Complete Series, from Film Chest.

Tomorrow: the greatly anticipated (by me, anyway) Red Scorpion Blu-ray/DVD Combo from Synapse Films, and the 80's Sho Kosugi ninja thriller, Pray For Death, from the MGM Limited Edition Collection (MOD).

Wednesday: Hammer's new Gothic horror, The Woman In Black (on Blu-ray) and the goofy Monster Brawl (also on Blu-ray), from Image Entertainment. 

Thursday: we'll travel to strange worlds with Warner Archive's Captain Nemo And the Underwater City and The Asylum's Nazis At The Center Of The Earth!

Friday: It's a surprise! Stay tuned!

ADDENDUM  6/22/12: Well, I didn't quite make my goal. Will repeat the attempt next week. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Charles Gramlich said...

Nazis at the center of the earth! I'm in.