Personal blog - and temporary home page until new website is finished - of writer, editor and graphic artist Christopher Mills


Monday, April 23, 2012

Atomic Hotties: Charisma Carpenter

Time for a picture of another beautiful woman. That's right - this blog features self-promotional hype, B-movies, comic books, space opera, crime fiction, sword and sorcery, pictures of my pets, and gorgeous dames.... pretty much all the stuff I like. That's what personal blogs are for, right?

Like most people, I first discovered the aptly-named Charisma Carpenter when she co-starred on Buffy The Vampire Slayer and its spin-off, Angel in the latter half of the 90s. I also enjoyed her appearances on a couple other of my favorite TV shows, Veronica Mars and Legend Of The Seeker. What can I say? I love shapely brunettes.

I was pleased to hear recently that she'll be reprising her role as Jason Statham's girlfriend in the forthcoming Expendables 2. Another reason to look forward to it....

3 comments:

Weird WWII said...

Don't forget her Playboy spreads too! I've met her in real life at a comic con a few years back and she is as gorgeous in the flesh as she is on the screen.

Brian

Jack Badelaire said...

Good to hear re: Expendables 2. I was happy to see C.C. in the first movie, even if it was a bit part.

Christopher Mills said...

If I recall correctly, she has a little more screen time in the Extended Cut of The Expendables. (Or maybe it just seems that way because Stallone and Statham's characters talk about her more....)