Personal blog - and temporary home page until new website is finished - of writer, editor and graphic artist Christopher Mills


Friday, February 03, 2012

Atomic Hotties: Kaley Cuoco

Right. I was going to post occasional photos of beautiful women here, wasn't I? Time to get back to that.

One of the very few TV sitcoms (a short list that includes Community and, yes, Cougar Town) that my wife and I enjoy is The Big Bang Theory. It's not always great, but I enjoy the cast and the geeky humor. I also enjoy watching actress Kaley Cuoco, who is not only stunningly sexy, but a brilliant comedienne, as well.

And yet, you know, I've never really been one for blondes...

2 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

I like Big bang theory a lot myself. I didn't realize Penny was quite that sexy though.

Unknown said...

I agree .... She smolders. Thanks for the pic...