Personal blog - and temporary home page until new website is finished - of writer, editor and graphic artist Christopher Mills


Tuesday, March 27, 2012

New At DVD Late Show

I'm still not quite back to speed with my DVD Late Show reviews, but I'm getting there. This week I've posted my reviews of the Warner Archive DVDs of the awesome, 1966 Tarzan television series, and the much-maligned B-monster flick, Creature, which came out on DVD last week. (I may be the only reviewer on Earth who actually kinda liked that one....)

Wednesday, I expect to have reviews posted for the documentary Corman's World, about B-movie maverick Roger Corman, and the SyFy bug movie Camel Spiders (produced by the aforementioned Corman), both of which go on sale this week.

I hope you'll swing by and check 'em out.

No comments: