Personal blog - and temporary home page until new website is finished - of writer, editor and graphic artist Christopher Mills


Monday, August 31, 2009

Bang Pop 2009

I will be making one of my very rare personal appearances (barring further foot troubles) at the second annual Bang Pop Comic & Pop Culture Convention in Bangor, Maine over the weekend of September 19 & 20, 2009.

I had a great time at last year's inaugural event, and am looking forward to this year's expanded show. I'll have copies of my various books, including the Femme Noir: Dark City Diaries graphic novel, with me and available for sale.

Other guests confirmed for the show are Kristen Britain, Elizabeth Hand, Walter H. Hunt, Alex Irvine, Jay Piscopo, Mark Ricketts, Dave Roman, Raina Telgemeier, and Catherynne M. Valente.

For information on the show, click here.

2 comments:

John R. Platt said...

Cool! I can't make it (again), but I hope it's a good show for you!

Charles Gramlich said...

Have fun banging in Bangor