Personal blog - and temporary home page until new website is finished - of writer, editor and graphic artist Christopher Mills


Thursday, December 25, 2008

Have a Hardboiled Holiday!

Rick Burchett, "Digger" McCrae (a/k/a "Gravedigger") and I would like to wish you a very Merry Christmas. And if things get a little too warm and fuzzy today, why not enjoy a bit of cinematic holiday mayhem like Die Hard, Lethal Weapon, Kiss Kiss Bang Bang or (for the more genteel among you) The Thin Man, while the Christmas dinner digests?

Be safe, everyone!

5 comments:

NoelCT said...

You too, sir.

I guess it's fitting that I'm in the middle of my first Dashiell Hammett novel at the moment. :)

Craig Zablo said...

You just have to know that THAT brought a big smile to my face. Merry Christmas, Boss. May you and the bride have a great one and may the new year be the best ever!

Cap'n Perkins said...

As it happens, the books I brought with me to St. Louis to read are two Carter Brown books (Zelda and The Bombshell) and Assassin's Play-Off #20 in The Destroyer series.

Unfortunately my Thin Man collection will be neglected until I return from familial duties. I hope Myrna understands.

Andy said...

Merry Christmas, Chris. I'm looking forward to the "Femme Noir" collection; hopefully much sooner then the next Holiday season.

El Vox said...

Saw Kiss Kiss Bang Bang recently and it's a pretty good film. I guess I'm a sappy Christmas guy, I have to watch It's A Wonderful Life or A Christmas Story.