Personal blog - and temporary home page until new website is finished - of writer, editor and graphic artist Christopher Mills


Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Offline!

I don't know how I'll stand it, but I'm going to be away from my computer from Thursday afternoon through sometime Tuesday.

My wife's going on vacation, and for some reason, she wants me along, so I'll be spending the next few days up in the northern woods. I'll be taking a laptop with me so I can work, but I won't have internet access.

Have a great weekend, everyone!

3 comments:

Glen Davis said...

Late getting here, but have a nice vacation.

Charles Gramlich said...

Sounds like a bit o heaven. Enjoy.

Craig Zablo said...

You're going to hate it... and then you're going to love it... enjoy you're time off, boss... off the net that is.