Personal blog - and temporary home page until new website is finished - of writer, editor and graphic artist Christopher Mills


Monday, October 22, 2007

TUROK!

I'm not really sure who's behind this. The logo at the beginning of the trailer indicates The Weinstein Company (Genius Products), while the IMDB credits Starz Media, the people behind Hellboy Animated. Well, in either case, it looks like another of my favorite comics characters will soon be coming to DVD in animated form:



Fortunately, this looks to be based on the original Dell/Gold Key comics rather than the videogame or or the late 90's Acclaim Comics reimagining... and that's a very good thing.

2 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

This brings back memories. I loved the old comic book series of Turok. Stoked my imagination. I tried to play one of the early Turok video games adn found it boring.

John R. Platt said...

Wow, bloody!