Personal blog - and temporary home page until new website is finished - of writer, editor and graphic artist Christopher Mills


Tuesday, May 22, 2007

"The Beast of Bava Pass"

Here's Ken Wolak's illustration for my short story, "The Beast of Bava Pass," which is scheduled to appear in Moonstone Book's upcoming Werewolves: Dead Moon Rising prose anthology, edited by Dave Ulanski.

Except for the fact that the human character in the middle is supposed to have snow-white hair, it pretty well captures the mood of the story, which is my nod to the Universal/Hammer horror tradition, with a touch of Paul Naschy.

The book should be out this October, for Halloween.

2 comments:

Glen Davis said...

I like it. Very Robert E Howard. I hope that's what you were going for.

Anonymous said...

wow neat! it's been awhile since I have visited your blog apparently