Personal blog - and temporary home page until new website is finished - of writer, editor and graphic artist Christopher Mills


Thursday, March 01, 2007

DVD News Flash!

From the Digital Bits Rumor Mill, the following geek-friendly DVDs are due out this Summer from Universal home Video:
July - Serenity: Special Edition, Baa Baa Black Sheep: Volume Two, Incredible Hulk: The Complete Second Season, Woody and Friends: Classic Cartoon Collection

August - Flash Gordon: Savior of the Universe Edition, Seaquest DSV: Season Two, Heroes: Season One
Finally! The long awaited 1980 Flash Gordon Special Edition – hopefully with a cleaned up transfer, amped up audio and some decent extra features. I suppose it would be too much to hope for a seperate soundtrack CD (Not that I don't already have the soundtrack, but still...)

There's some cool other stuff, there, too. I don't watch Heroes, but I hear it's good. I'm looking forward to getting the second seasons of The Hulk and Baa Baa Black Sheep. Do we really need another edition of Serenity, though? I thought the first disc was pretty damned good.


1 comment:

Bill Spangler said...

If this new Flash Gordon on Sci-Fi actually happens, I'd love to see them use the Queen theme.