Personal blog - and temporary home page until new website is finished - of writer, editor and graphic artist Christopher Mills


Sunday, January 06, 2019

2019

I haven't updated this blog in a long time. Hopefully, sometime in the coming few months, I'll have my new Atomic Pulp website live with a blog incorporated into it, and will probably retire this one.

Most of my energies these days are devoted to my self-publishing projects, specifically, the #AtomicAction line of adventure titles starring a variety of updated public domain comics characters. The first of these, Space Crusaders #1, featuring Dick Briefer's Rex Dexter of Mars, will hopefully become available in a month or so, through IndieGoGo and then, IndyPlanet. I'm hoping to get several books in the line published this year.

I've also written a few more comics for an independent publisher I've worked with before, and hopefully, those will be out this year, too.

Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Tim said...

Just ordered Space Crusaders #1 at Indy Planet! Sounds right up my alley as I'm a child of 70's comics as well. Love the retro DC-ish look. Looking forward to it!