Personal blog - and temporary home page until new website is finished - of writer, editor and graphic artist Christopher Mills


Saturday, September 24, 2016

October Appearances: Portland Comic Expo & Bangorefest!


In about a month, on October 23rd, I'll be exhibiting at the Portland Comic Expo at the Portland Exposition Building in Portland, Maine. Admission is only $5. (http://www.portlandcomicexpo.com/)

Less than a week later, I'll be appearing at BANGOREFEST at the University of Maine in Orono. (http://www.bangorefest.com/) on Saturday and Sunday, October 29 & 30.

Evidently, I'm not notable enough to appear on either website, but I will be at both events.

At both shows, I'll have copies of my FEMME NOIR, GRAVEDIGGER, SHADOW HOUSE, PERILS ON PLANET X and KOLCHAK comics - as well as the pulp anthologies I've contributed to - for sale.

It's going to be a hectic month. Hopefully, I'll get to see some of my New England friends (and maybe make some new ones) in Portland and/or Bangor in October!

No comments: