Personal blog - and temporary home page until new website is finished - of writer, editor and graphic artist Christopher Mills


Thursday, May 05, 2016

Starts Wednesday: FEMME NOIR - "An Eye For A Spy"

Beginning on Wednesday, May 11, Femme Noir co-creator Joe Staton and I will begin re-presenting a classic Femme Noir adventure originally serialized online back in 2003-04, "An Eye for A Spy!" This version has been "remastered," with new colors by Michael Watkins and newly re-lettered by Yours Truly.

New pages will appear on Wednesdays at: http://www.femme-noir.com/

2 comments:

DrSamba said...

Hey, guys, you probably know this already, but the femme-noir.com site is down. It looks like you have missing files or folders. I'm guessing you are moving to a new site?

Christopher Mills said...

Thanks for the head's up. There was a problem with one of the WordPress thingies (you can tell that I know what I'm talking about by my precise technical terminology), but it's working again now.