Personal blog - and temporary home page until new website is finished - of writer, editor and graphic artist Christopher Mills


Monday, February 08, 2016

On Sale Now: KOLCHAK - THE NIGHT STRANGLER FILES

Moonstone Books' Kolchak: The Night Strangler Files is available now, evidently (link directs to Amazon's product page). This volume contains my second Kolchak miniseries, along with an adaptation of Richard Matheson's screenplay for the second Kolchak TV movie.

I'm not as pleased with it as the first miniseries I wrote for Moonstone ("Night Stalker of the Living Dead," collected in Kolchak Tales: Monsters Among Us) for various reasons, but it's still nice to see it collected. Also cool to have my name on the same cover with the maestro, Richard Matheson.

2 comments:

Rip Jagger said...

I think I will have to try and snag a copy. I've been in a mood to catch up with Kolchak in recent months. Thanks for the link.

Rip Off

Charles Gramlich said...

Cool!