Personal blog - and temporary home page until new website is finished - of writer, editor and graphic artist Christopher Mills


Monday, September 29, 2014

It Came From Outer Space

Here's another sneak peek at the "secret" space opera graphic novel I'm working on with artist Peter Grau (which is still probably a year or two from completion).

This little fella (we haven't settled on the color yet, thus the multiple hues - though I'm leaning toward the green) is an interstellar critter known as a "globlin." They cling to spaceships and get stuck in the jets. This particular specimen's name is "Kooba.," because of his affinity for a certain 22nd Century soft drink brand.

More - much more - to come.

2 comments:

Paul R. McNamee said...

Looks fun!

El Vox said...

I like the art making me want to know more about your concepts. I like the sidekick octopus critter.