Personal blog - and temporary home page until new website is finished - of writer, editor and graphic artist Christopher Mills


Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Wednesday Cover: Counter Paradise

I don't know who the artist is who painted the great movie poster-styled cover to this 1968 Nichol Fleming (Ian Fleming's nephew) spy novel, but I like it a lot. As for the book itself, well, it's been sitting on my shelf for several years now, and I still haven't gotten around to reading it. I will one of these days, though.

3 comments:

Ian Sokoliwski said...

The guy looks vaguely like Anthony Perkins. Which brings up how awesome it would be if Bond also took on the personality of his own overbearing mother.

Brian R. Sheridan said...

I too tried to read the book - dreadful!

Johny Malone said...

beautiful cover!